First Arrival® with Encrypt®
Supplement for Dairy & Beef Calves and Cattle of All Ages
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
Available in powder form for mixing with milk or milk replacer and easy to use paste tube for individual administration anytime, anyplace.
Innovative formula is designed to help support proper digestion, normal intestinal health and healthy immune function.
Contains the following key ingredients:
- Encrypt® – unique combination of insoluble and soluble fibers to help support protective layers of the gut
- Micro-encapsulated live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Condensed whey solubles – sourced from dairy cows
- Egg yolk and whole egg proteins
- Essential oils (Flavoring)
- Vitamins A, D and E
- Yucca schidigera (Flavoring)
- Psyllium seed husk
Does not contain any animal slaughter by-products, such as bone charcoal, which are banned for use in organic, natural and grass-fed production
Organic Producers: Always confirm with your certifier that First Arrival w/Encrypt is approved for use in your operation.
Will not interfere with vaccination protocols nor antibiotic regimens
Requires no meat withhold
For more information, click on the links below:
- First Arrival w/Encrypt Product Detail Sheet
- “Eubiotics 101: Help Maintain Normal Digestion For Long-Term Calf Health” Management Tip
- “Eubiotics 102: Follow your calf’s gut to reap future cow milk production” Management Tip
*First Arrival and Encrypt are registered trademarks of Daniel Baum Company Inc, dba DBC Ag Products