Rapid Digestive Health Response for Dairy & Beef Calves and Cattle of All Ages
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring micro-organisms.
Innovative all-natural paste quickly delivers support for intestinal well-being in dairy & beef calves.
The broad-based formula is designed to help support proper digestion, normal intestinal health and healthy immune function when a rapid response is needed.
Contains the following key ingredients:
- Encrypt® – unique combination of insoluble and soluble fibers to help support protective layers of the gut
- ImmWave® – select milk proteins
- Micro-encapsulated live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Condensed whey solubles – sourced from dairy cows
- Egg yolk and whole egg proteins
- MOS (yeast cell wall sourced mannan-oligosaccharides)
- Essential oils (Flavoring)
- Dried Kelp
- Vitamins A, D and E
- Vitamin B3 and B6
- Yucca schidigera (Flavoring)
- Psyllium seed husk
Does not contain any animal slaughter by-products, such as bone charcoal, which are banned for use in organic, natural and grass-fed production
Organic Producers: Always confirm with your certifier that First Arrival w/Encrypt is approved for use in your operation
Will not interfere with vaccination protocols nor antibiotic regimens
Available in a convenient paste tube that can be administered anytime, anywhere.
Directions: Administer entire contents orally to dairy and beef calves and cattle of all ages. Repeat as necessary.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight
Requires no meat withhold
Dairy Producers: Use in replacement heifers, dairy bull calves and veal calves.
Beef Producers: May be administered on day one during processing to provide immediate digestive health and immune system support.
Or carry several paste tubes along when checking calves for a convenient administration anytime and anywhere.
Keep Last Stand w/ImmWave on hand for a quick, convenient way to provide digestive health and immune system support when calves need it most!
For more information click on the links below:
- Last Stand Product Sheet – Dairy
- Last Stand Product Sheet – Beef
- View Last Stand MSDS
- “Eubiotics 101: Help Maintain Normal Digestion For Long-Term Calf Health” Management Tip
- “Eubiotics 102: Follow Your Calf’s Gut to Reap Future Cow Milk Production” Management Tip
- “Eubotics 103: Calving Season Surprises: Are you Prepared?” Management Tip